If you are a mom who is eight months pregnant and have children below the age of five, reading humorous stories and watching movies can lighten us up. Recently without much thought, I asked a question on my Facebook Page and received some humorous responses. The funniest thing about them is they are TRUE!
You know you’re eight months pregnant when….
1. You spend 30 minutes to an hour a day drooling over all the delicious recipes and foods on Pinterest.
2. Sneezing and Coughing now require Depends.
3. Putting your socks and shoes on now takes some creativity.
4. You take naps on the toilet cause you’re always there.
5. You have cankles by the end of the day.
6. You know where every restroom is anywhere you go!
7. When your walk turns into a waddle.
8. When you’re always ready for a nap and glowing!
9. When you scrub every bathroom like a superhuman deep cleaning everywhere so then you can maintain it as you head towards your ninth month! Thank God for Thieves cleaner the non-toxic nesting powerhouse!
10. You can’t find a comfortable position to sleep unless you confiscate all the pillows, to support you legs, back and belly.
11. You pass gas that sounds like a machine gun when you laugh.
12. You are always breathing like you just finished a marathon!
13. You can’t see how bad your pedicure now looks.
14. Belly Dancing has a new meaning.
15. You can’t sleep on your tummy, but really, really want to.
16. And you know you are 8 months pregnant if you are peeing pants laughing reading this.
Do you have any mommy humor and tips for a healthy pregnancy? Please share below. We love hearing from you.
Disclaimer: This information is not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any illness or disease. It’s strictly for informational, educational, or entertainment purposes ONLY. The products I talk about are not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any illness or disease. Any information I give you about them is for informational or entertainment purposes only. They have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. Please seek the qualified health professional of your choice when making health decisions for yourself, your family and your pets.